9th February 2020, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination to opt in 11th to become a Commercial Pilot?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and about to take admission in 11th. I want to become an Airplane Pilot. So, which stream and which subject combination should I opt in 11th? Do I need to opt for Mathematics also?

11th February 2020, 06:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination to opt in 11th to become a Commercial Pilot?

Yes, Mathematics is compulsory in 11th and 12th stream to be eligible for taking admission to Commercial Pilot training institute.

Along with Mathematics, you will also have to opt Physics and Chemistry subjects as primary one. Then only, you will get admission into Commercial Pilot training institute that train students for becoming Commercial Pilot.

In conclusion, you can opt for PCM or PCMB stream in 11th and 12th standard for taking admission to Commercial Pilot training institutes in future.

Also, make sure you secure at least 50% marks in 12th standard to be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?