6th July 2020, 02:49 PM
Rucha Kondawar

Which additional subject to opt in 11th if compulsory subjects are PCM combination?

Which optional subjects should I opt for in Science stream if my fixed subjects are Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry i.e., PCM group in 11th Science? Also, please give more information about why to take that particular subject. What would be scope and opportunities with that subject?

13th July 2020, 01:31 AM
Anjalishyju

Default Re: Which additional subject to opt in 11th if compulsory subjects are PCM combination?

Biology is a very good optuonal subject. If u take biology as a optional subject, u can take zoology, botany, biotechology or homescience for ur graduation. You can also can appear for both NEET & JEE.
You can go paramedical courses after completing ur +2.
13th July 2020, 04:15 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which additional subject to opt in 11th if compulsory subjects are PCM combination?

If you are in 11th with PCM stream then Computer or IT is the best optional subject with PCM stream and in future you have a greater scope in Computer Engineering. However, if you wants to increase you marks without much hard work then physical education is a great optional subject with PCM.
13th July 2020, 10:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After passing 10th standard, you have opted for PCM stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Now, along with PCM, English and one optional subject is also required in 10+2 standard. For optional subject, most of the students choose Computer Science or Hindi or Physical Education.

However, as per jobs and opportunities are concerned, you can choose Computer Science subject for 11th and 12th standard. This subject has much broader scope in the present as well as coming generation.

After opting this subject as optional subject, you will get to learn programming languages like C or C++ or Java that will help you in your engineering course. Not only this, you can also develop softwares and applications on your own. In short, Computer Science will build up basics of your programming and computing field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?