25th September 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination is required in 12th to be eligible for regular BCA degree course?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCBM subject combination. Although, I did 12th from medical subject group I had Mathematics as one of my major subjects. So, can I admission in BCA in Tamil Nadu Government Colleges?

29th September 2020, 02:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required in 12th to be eligible for regular BCA degree course?

BCA stands for Bachelor Computer Application and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. In case of some institutes, English and Mathematics at Class 12th level is compulsory.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCMB group, you are certainly eligible to pursue BCA degree course.
29th September 2020, 04:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required in 12th to be eligible for regular BCA degree course?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BCA course in Tamil Nadu government college on the basis of your qualification. It is Bachelor in Computer Application and is a three year course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required stream varies with institutions as in some of them mathematics is mandatory in std 12th.
30th September 2020, 08:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCBM subject combination. Although, I did 12th from medical subject group I had Mathematics as one of my major subjects. So, can I admission in BCA in Tamil Nadu Government Colleges?
The candidate must have done 12th with 50% minimum of aggregate in order to apply for BCA course in any university or institute .
Some universities conduct entrance exam for the admission like IPU CETBCA , KIITEE BCA, LUCSAT BCA ,PESSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?