7th July 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to be eligible for degree course in Agriculture?

Sir, I have passed Intermediate with 95%. My subjects are Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. Can I take admission in B.Sc Agriculture with these subject combination in Intermediate? If not, then what are other degree course options available for me?

9th July 2020, 07:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to be eligible for degree course in Agriculture?

The minimum education required to pursue degree course in Agriculture is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your intermediate with above mentioned subject combination, you are eligible to pursue degree course in Agriculture if you have also pursued Physics in your Class 12th otherwise not.
9th July 2020, 09:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is required in Intermediate to be eligible for degree course in Agriculture?

To pursue bachelor in Science in Agriculture stream the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as main paper.

So, without having Physics candidates are not eligible to appear in the entrance examination for B.Sc Agriculture course.

For most of the course, it is mandatory to have Physics as main paper.
10th July 2022, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I did bachelor of education in agriculture and chemistry am I markatable in tsc field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?