23rd July 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject group has more scope and opportunities?

Hi, I am about to take admission in 11th Science stream but I am bit confused about selection of Science subject group. I have 3 options MPC or PCM / BiPC and MBiPC. Which one would be better? Which has more scope and opportunities in terms of options available for Graduation courses?

2nd August 2020, 01:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject group has more scope and opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am about to take admission in 11th Science stream but I am bit confused about selection of Science subject group. I have 3 options MPC or PCM / BiPC and MBiPC. Which one would be better? Which has more scope and opportunities in terms of options available for Graduation courses?
All the three streams have their own benefits, you must choose your stream wisely depending upon job opportunities as well as your interest in it.
  • MPC or PCM - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
  • BiPC - Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  • MBiPC - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology

If you are choosing PCM stream, then you will be having following career options like:
  • Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.)
  • Architechture (B.Arch)

If you are choosing BiPC, then you will have following options:
  • Medical (MBBS)
  • Dental (BDS)
  • BHMS (Homoeopathy)
  • Biotechnology
  • Nursing
  • Pharmacy
  • BAMS (Ayurvedic), etc.

If you are choosing MBiPC, then you will have options of PCM as well as BiPC. Along with this, you will have some options that require Mathematics and Biology subjects in 11th, 12th. Like Genetic Engineering, etc.

Courses like Banking sector, Defence Sector, Hotel Management is available for all above three streams.

For getting picture in a detailed view, you can view this image:

5th August 2020, 07:59 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Which Science subject group has more scope and opportunities?

In general, jobs in any pure science are scarce. You would probably need to do extensive post-graduate work to get the best jobs in pure science. If you aren’t ready for that, then consider teaching science - we need good science teachers. Beyond that, you probably need to consider applied science like engineering.

First, however, think about your passion for science and narrow it down to one field - mathematics (as an enabler for science), physics, chemistry, etc. Your passion will drive you to be successful rather than your choice of field. I would hire and promote someone who cares about what he or she is doing above someone who is smart or has more degrees because it shows in their work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?