19th October 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?

sir,my teacher is saying that there is dual degree program of (b.tech+b.tech) in aeronautics and in mechanical branch under IISc.In this, he is saying that we can get mechanical degree from college but aero degree from ISRO"s workshop and woking as student member in aero society of India.sir,is there any program about above mention details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  2. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  3. What are the cutoff merits for dual degree program (M.Tech/M.Sc) in India and Sweden for software engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering course with dual degree system?
  5. How to prepare for IES exam? I am pursuing dual degree MBA program
  6. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th to become an Astronaut?
  8. Am I eligible for various PSU jobs after pursuing M.Tech(Dual) degree course in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Minimum qualification required to apply for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
  11. Good colleges for Dual B.Tech-M.Tech program?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. What should I study in Foreign after completion of Dual degree program?
  14. How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear? -- [New]
  15. Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?
  16. Which stream is the best for Undergraduate course? Which subject is best?
  17. Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
26th May 2012, 10:40 AM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?

yes, IIsc introduced double degree program.you can get the degree from your studied college and other one as you attended a workshop from ISRO.if you are intelligent and really wants do double degree, IIT-K introduced that a B Tech student will now be able to opt for the second degree after completing the second year of B Tech course and before completion of the third year. Stduents can now opt for any stream of his/her liking for double degree programme. However, the students performance in B Tech will be assessed before they opt for second degree and the new system will open wider horizons of acquiring knowledge of the subject of one's interest and will not restrict the courses to MS degree added the director.
20th June 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any dual degree program offered by IISC in mechanical and aeronautical engineering?

is there any institute offering dual course such as B.Sc plus B.Tech
28th April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Which dual degree in bits will help towards aeronautics atleast in placements?
Can u please mail the reply to mansareddysai@gmail .com please please...
5th August 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any govt college offering diploma and b tech (integrated) course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?