14th November 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Aeronautical engineering in Pakistan? Appearing in JEE is possible for Pakistani student?

I am HSSC part 2 student and want to do aeronautical engineering. Is there any scope of it in Pakistan Karachi; and what's is the possibility of JEE for me?
Plz reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  3. Is Pakistani students eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after matriculation exam?
  4. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  5. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  10. Job opportunities and scope of PhD in Anthropology in Pakistan?
  11. What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan
  12. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  13. What is the scope of biochemistry in Pakistan, UK, Germany, Chine, India?
  14. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  15. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  16. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  17. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
15th November 2015, 11:37 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Aeronautical engineering in Pakistan? Appearing in JEE is possible for Pakistani student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am HSSC part 2 student and want to do aeronautical engineering. Is there any scope of it in Pakistan Karachi; and what's is the possibility of JEE for me?
Plz reply fast
Right now there is only three universities in Pakistan which offers degree in Aerospace Engineering. As a profession this is fairly new in Pakistan. Apart from the three institutes, the Pakistan Air Force also trains its own engineers who are either a part of its engineering branch or the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

These three institutes are as follows:-
  • Air University, Islamabad
  • National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad
  • Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
Eligibility Criteria for Aerospace Engineering:-
  • You need to have a SSC/ O-Level/ Equivalent certificate (Science) with 60% marks.
  • You have to pass FSc Pre-Engineering with minimum 60% overall marks and along with that you should also have 60% marks in each Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry for admission.
  • A-Level / Cambridge students should have IBCC certificate equivalent to FSc Pre-Engineering with overall 60% marks.
  • 50% of marks is required in NAT-IE.
  • The age limit for this course is 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?