7th May 2010, 02:31 PM
shreraj

Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

I ve just passed 10th ssc board exam ,i want to do aeronautical engineering ,plze suggest me the way towards it. And i dont want to givce IIT- JEE exam so plze tell me the way except doing IIT-JEE.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  2. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  5. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  6. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in IIT Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  10. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?
  11. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  12. List of institutes in Mumbai giving admission for Marine Engineering without cracking IIT JEE exam?
  13. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  14. How to get admission in HAL after completing 10th, 11th, 12th? I want to join in HAL
  15. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the preparations I need to do for giving scholarship exam for IIT JEE?
7th May 2010, 11:11 PM
james armstrong

Arrow Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreraj View Post
i ve just passed 10th ssc board exam ,i want to do aeronautical engineering ,plze suggest me the way towards it. And i dont want to givce iit- jee exam so plze tell me the way except doing iit-jee.

well i dont know , what problem you have with iit-jee
then you just have 1 option left that is aieee.
But you must have a great rank to get into any of nits
but i heard iit-chennai is a great place for aeronautical engg
any way
all the best for whatever you do.
12th May 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

i have going 2 finish diplomo in information technology after finishing my diplomo course can i able to study areonautical engineering........?????
13th May 2010, 02:13 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Hey friend if you don't want to appear in IIT JEE, don't worry you can appear in AIEEE , here from this exam you will have a lot of colleges for take admission in aeronautical engg.
Apart from above option you can appear in exams of several other aeronautical engg institutes which conduct their own exams & you can get a valid degree from that colleges.
choice is yours.
13th May 2010, 01:28 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
i ve just passed 10th ssc board exam ,i want to do aeronautical engineering ,plze suggest me the way towards it. And i dont want to givce iit- jee exam so plze tell me the way except doing iit-jee.
hi
i wanna tell u that yaar there is a many college which offer aernoutical engg u can go throgh aieeebut u have to got the gud rank in aieee to got the admission in any nit & one thing more ur rank should given u aernoutical engg as a branch ok then u can get aero engg ok
& by the way u r studying in 10 th u can do hard work ok to clear theexams of iit u will get it yaar u have left 2 year to prepares for iit & one my frnd is studying from iitkharagpur its branch is aernoutical engg ok
it says yaar its gud yar
best of luck...............
23rd May 2010, 01:01 PM
Akshay R Raikar

Way for Aeronautical Engineering other than cet or aieee or iit?? Is it possible after B.Sc.?
23rd May 2010, 11:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many colleges which offer aeronautical engineering, for which admissions are not through IIT JEE exams. Colleges like Hindustan college of engineering, Nehru college of aviation and aeronautical engineering etc offer engineering courses in aeronautics. Please check them
24th May 2010, 05:46 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey you can appear for some of the private college entrance exam which provide this course..........but i think you should go for the IIT JEE exam as if you get into these colleges you will be having a very bright future.........

choice is yours,do which you feel is easy for you.........

best wishes
24th May 2010, 07:02 PM
atulorsonu

luk you dont have to be tensed for entrance exams.if you are intrested only in aeronautical sci then just focus upon your basic studies.get as high marks as you can in physics,chemistry.maths and english.minimum 70% is eligibilty right now to get you into one of the best insti-indian institue of aeronautical science.and that govt. college.
so all the best...
18th June 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bsc it may i apply for aerospace engineering, i have passed 10 2 in nonmedical(77%)
30th July 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 1and after 2 iwant to clear iit jee exam. from which institute i will get the better coaching so that i will clear iit jee exam with good rank
2nd August 2010, 02:18 PM
ROHIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am studying in 1and after 2 iwant to clear iit jee exam. From which institute i will get the better coaching so that i will clear iit jee exam with good rank
tell me the name of the college and here it is located
28th August 2010, 10:33 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Don't worry ,as you are not interest for IIT-JEE,there are no problems.
there are so many options in front of you ,you can go for AIEEE,it is one of the best exam ever.

Besides this there are so many colleges in which you can take admission through their own exams..
Good luck.
29th August 2010, 11:19 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Do not worry about that,there are lots of other exam for which you can sit other then the IIT-JEE exam..

You can sit for the AIEEE ,by which you can take admission in Aeronautical engineering..

Or you can go for other exam conducted by certain institution which take admission for the Aeronautical engineering of their own...

so do not take take tension and smile and start your preparatin for the AIEEE exam..

All the best..
29th August 2010, 12:08 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
I ve just passed 10th ssc board exam ,i want to do aeronautical engineering ,plze suggest me the way towards it. And i dont want to givce IIT- JEE exam so plze tell me the way except doing IIT-JEE.
there are many private institute for aeronautical engineering you can join any of them best of luck
29th August 2010, 04:40 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
aeronautical engineering is a very difficult trade to be taken. if you are ready for doing hard work, then only take it. if you don,t want to give iit exam, then you can give aieee exam. or you can also take direct admission in colleges offering aeronautical engg. but i must tell you that you will get best college and best placements only through iit.
3rd September 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc(h)electronics from delhi university.i got 73% in 12th boards.i haven't qualified iit and aieee.Can i pursue for a career in aeronautical or aerospace industry or organisations.what courses can i do after b.sc(h)electronics.
6th September 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

curently i am in 12 class and preparing for entrance exam for iit aieee but i a wanted to know best aeronautical engineering coll legs in india
16th September 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir m a bca 3rd semester student. i want to do aeronautical engineering. sir plzz suggest me wat i have to do......
16th September 2010, 11:11 PM
palashbolia

Ok ,if you dont want to appear for iit-jee and you know your limitation ,its good.You can always opt for a diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering in cities like Bangalore,Kolkata etc. which are known to have good colleges and and even if you can also concentrate on your course books and hav a btech course in aeronautical engg.
All the best...!!
17th September 2010, 12:09 AM
tavleensingh

Quote:
first of all you complete your +2 with minimum of 75%.this higer % will favour you upto some extent.after that there are many exams like
aieee
exam conducted by aiea
17th September 2010, 09:18 PM
jerine peter

Cool Re: Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?

yes sure you can join!!! please don't leave your hope.
*if your economically well developed you can prefer in foreign countries at the best institution, so that you will have best future.
*even you can join in private collage,with your hard work & talents you can achieve.
*and don't forget god;"GOD CAN LIFT YOU OVER EVERYTHING"; if yu pray to god.

fine! all the best for your career.
18th September 2010, 03:32 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

dont worry friend if you not give the iit jee examination then you can appear in the aieee examination and take admission or there are many private institutes offer the aeronautical engineering course. you can give the examination and take admission. for more information you see the website of the institutes who offer this courses. thanking you..
7th October 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

now i m doing polytechnice in b,lore now i m in final year in e$c branch i wants to do aeronautical engineering .plze suggest me the way towards it. And i dont want to givce IIT- JEE exam so plze tell me the way except doing IIT-JEE.
4th November 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

M in 5th sem og electronics and telecom diploma.m interestd in aeronautical engi. wht r d general selection crieterias for it? cut off percentage
8th November 2010, 04:21 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

many private college offer this courses you can give the entrance examination after 12th. i wish you can get a bright career and bright future. thanking you.. best of luck.
10th November 2010, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing bsc 1 but i want to do A.M.E course ,after 12th three years gap in my study and i want to some best college ,so plz help me ,plz qucily give me answer
10th November 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

why you are not appearing for iit-jee. if you go for aieee you should have abetter luck for it. i think you should appear for iit-jee
12th November 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir presently i m studying 2nd puc ..... in accordance with karnataka puc board.........so how can join areonauticals engineering....... with out giving any exams like iit nd aieee ............how can i join to college pls tellllll
17th November 2010, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Is IIT a must for aeronautical engineering or can we write CET?
28th November 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have no knoledge about educational requirment of aeronautical engineering I got an information about a.e.from this website and I am saurabh
2nd December 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

May pl.inform if a class Xth student take admission in aeronautical engineering from a reputed/recognized college/university.If so,give the details about the college & admission schedule(tentave)
6th December 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

mY SON IS DOING BTECH AERO IN ANNA UNIVERSITY. pL.LET ME KNOW WHAT WILL BE ANOTHER COURSE
AFTER BTECH- TO MAKE A GOOD JOB.
9th December 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus for the entrance test for getting admission in the school of aeronautics?please give the details of the course fee during the training or from where i can get details of the course fee?
26th December 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

wanna do aeronautical engineering but can't crack competetion.. m in 11th std what to do tellme.?
9th January 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year diploma student in electronics and telecommunication can I apply for second year aeronautical engg. if yes what are the entrance exams that I will have to give.
13th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE & AIEEE ?
30th April 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10 TH APPEARED STUDENT. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS AIEEE OR IIT- JEE EXAM IMPORTANT FOR AERONUATICAL EGG.?
12th May 2011, 10:25 PM
Pritesh.gohil

i know the reason for not giving exam iit, and that is the loading of the 11 & 12 th study.
Its a good decision.
There is another way to study in aeronautical engineering is to take admission based on 12th result.
There is also 1 chance is by taking admission in diploma aeronautical engineering based on 10 th std. Result.
Diploma is also very very important.
How many importan you can know by diploma holder in aeronautical engineering.
Thanx..
16th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am Sara i have got 68.20% in my 2nd PUC, i didn't write both IIT JEE & AIEEE but i have writen my CET & COMED-K exams.
i want to take aeronautical engineering i am in karnataka can u please suggest me what i can do next in order to get into good aeronautical engineering college within Bangalore?
can you please send your suggestion as soon as possible.
16th May 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i am Sara i have got 68.20% in 2nd PUC in Karnataka i have written my CET & COMED-K exams but i haven't written AIEEE nor IIT JEE but iam eager in doing my aeronautical engineering. suggest me a good college with in Bangalore for aeronautical engineering & please tell me how to get into it.
29th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i got marks in mathamatics 100 and science 99 social 98 in last ssc examsuggest me any coollege for aerronatic can i join or after my inter
30th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

which are those institutes which conduct their own exam for aeronautical engg. ?????????
2nd June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

procedure after 12 to get into aeronautical engineering
10th June 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared 10th further i want to become aeronautical engg so should i do diploma or aieee ,iit ,cet......
25th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i do eletrncs in poly for going in the stream of aeronautical.send me on my id:[email protected] plz tel me.
13th August 2011, 08:22 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

dear friend,
aeronautical engineering is a very difficult trade to be taken. if you are ready for doing hard work, then only take it. if you don,t want to give iit exam, then you can give aieee exam. or you can also take direct admission in colleges offering aeronautical engg. but i must tell you that you will get best college and best placements only through IIT'
13th August 2011, 11:59 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Do not worry about that,there are lots of other exam for which you can sit other then the IIT-JEE exam..

You can sit for the AIEEE ,by which you can take admission in Aeronautical engineering..

Or you can go for other exam conducted by certain institution which take admission for the Aeronautical engineering of their own...

so do not take take tension and smile and start your preparatin for the AIEEE exam..

Thanks
30th September 2011, 07:34 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

well i dont know , what problem you have with iit-jee
then you just have 1 option left that is aieee.
But you must have a great rank to get into any of nits
but i heard iit-chennai is a great place for aeronautical engg
any way
all the best for whatever you do.
6th October 2011, 02:44 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

No You can not do directly any engineering degree Course..
However you can take admission in Diploma course through Polytechnic exam..
I think firstly you have to go for 12th class with Non Medical stream in order to doing Engineering.
After completions of your 12th you can give various engineering entrances exam like AIEEE,IIT-JEE and other state based level exams.
These exams are tough to crack so you need to start preparation from 11th class.
Totally paper of AIEEE and other Engineering exam consists of 11th and 12th class syllabus so if you study hard in 11th and in 12th then you can easily crack these exams,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?