12th February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope after doing MBBS from private college?

Well actually i wanted to known what is the scope after doing mbbs from private college and do we get job so that a student who has taken education loan can pay it.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  2. Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?
  3. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  6. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  8. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  9. Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?
  10. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  11. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  12. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  13. What are the best options after MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS at private college?
  15. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  16. Can I go for MBBS in private college if I am a BSc General course student?
  17. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  18. Will I get private MBBS college after scoring 6076 rank?
27th April 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope after doing MBBS from private college?

Hi..sir.I want to know,What is the scope after finishing mbbs under COMEDK colleges?
We can get job at where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?