6th August 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?

i want mbbs in maharastra in private college upto 7 lakh can i get it possible
to get mbbs in naharastra

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  2. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  3. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  4. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  5. Does PCB has memorisation work?
  6. What is the fee for MBBS course in Maharashtra(Government and private)
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  8. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  9. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  11. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  12. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  13. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of BAMS and MBBS in Private college in UP?
  16. What is the minimum fee for MBBS private medical college?
  17. Minimum marks required for MBBS in private college of Maharashtra?
  18. Procedure for admission for MBBS in private college in Maharashtra?
7th August 2014, 04:19 PM
peterscot

Default Re: Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?

Yes, you can get it, but you have to go for the counselling to the various colleges of the maharashtra.
7th August 2014, 04:22 PM
peterscot

Default Re: Can I do MBBS in Maharashtra in private college with fee budget of 7 lakh?

You have to apply to various colleges of the maharastra , because there are few seats available in the colleges for medical students. Other 20-25 % reserved to the colleges management. so you have to go for the counselling which have been running at now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?