16th July 2010, 03:33 PM
akshay45

Scope available for me after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Shall I go for MBA or M.Tech?

What is scope for me , after b.tech electrical engg. ??
Shall i go for mba or m.tech. If got in mba would it be difficult for me to agian study for m.tech??

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  2. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  6. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  8. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  9. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  10. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  11. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  12. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  13. Can a B.Tech student do masters in M.Tech? Will it be helpful to get a better job in future? -- [New]
  14. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  16. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Which are the suitable college for M.Tech? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering with 76.36%
3rd July 2011, 12:49 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Scope available for me after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Shall I go for MBA or M.Tech?

hi,

After complete your B.tech electrical engineering you can do mba.
because of mba opportunity is more need for the company. even you can go for the HR when u have your mba.

If you complete your m.tech then you the opportunity is in the developing side. Its difficult to become an HR manager.
So, choose the right path and choose which u like more...
3rd July 2011, 09:04 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope available for me after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Shall I go for MBA or M.Tech?

The decision to choose MBA or M.Tech is purely depends on ones own interest rather than anything else...

see M.Tech is something more in deep of subjects and need a vast knowledge and research minded people..
and MBA need a business minded, management , innovative ideas are required in this field..

Salary wise i thing MBA is best , we do have good salary in m.tech field but that need patience as it is more in research and knowledge rather than earning...

Quote:
If got in mba would it be difficult for me to agian study for m.tech??
This i didnot got your point but be clear that both are P.G's and its better to do either one and if you are thinking to do M.TECH after MBA you can do it.. as for M.tech there is no age limit..
3rd July 2011, 10:08 AM
mundhra
Member+

dear see its all depend on you that which one you will choose mba or m.tech...the better combination is of b.tech and mba which most of the b.tech engineering students do but its all depend your own choice...
3rd July 2011, 06:55 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

doing MBA or MTECH IS BASED ON YOUR INTEREST
M.Tech is something more in deep of subjects and need a vast knowledge and research minded people. demand is more for this field too
and
MBA deal with administration, management , innovative ideas are required in this field..with MBA you can get into any stream rather not only your EEE FIELD
6th July 2011, 01:45 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend,

if you are interested in the furthar studies means higher or research studies of the electrical engineering then M.TECH is the best course for you.
now a days scope of electrical engineering is growing rapidly.
so it is better to do mtech than mba for you.
because , as you looking for the scope then you can get the best salary packages after completion of your m.tech from the best institutes like iit's or nit's you will get the salry packages.

but if you are interested in the management courses then mba is the course for you .

but as you mentioned that after the b.tech electrical which course is better then it is obviously m.tech in electrical.

thanks and best luck
21st April 2012, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

company name for electrical fresher ?
21st March 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

which streem is best for doing mba after b.tech electrical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?