18th February 2011, 09:37 PM

Scope of Company Secratary course?

Dear/Resp,
My name is Vikas Thakur I am a commerce graduate and want a bright future and identity. I want to know that is Company Secretory course is better career option for me.Is this course is a right selection to get my ambition?
please give me suggestion.
Thanking you

19th February 2011, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Scope of Company Secratory course?

Scope of Company Secratory course?

There are Very Good Scope of CS course In India As well As In Abroad.

So, if you are Interested To CS course, then Please Apply for This Course And The Minimum eligibility required for the foundation course for training as a Company Secretary is 12th Pass.

And the Students Who have Completed their Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are eligible directly for the intermediate examination.

So, After Completing this Course You will get the employment opportunities in government accounts or law departments, And you will also become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company And you will get Good salary Pacakage after Completing This Course. So, please dont worry, If you are interested in CS course, then please go for this course for better future Prospects.
19th February 2011, 01:29 AM
khanddn

Dear/Resp,
My name is Vikas Thakur I am a commerce graduate and want a bright future and identity. I want to know that is Company Secretory course is better career option for me.Is this course is a right selection to get my ambition?
Thanking you

There is a great career in Company secretory and most of the commerce student wants to became a CS.The minimum salary package is 40-50 k average.Every public limited company should have a qualified company secretary, he is the link between the company and it's share holders. you have the opportunity to became a Managing Director of a Company or be a part of the Board of Directors of a Company.
To became a CS You have to register yourself with the Institute of company secretary's after your graduation.

khanddn
19th February 2011, 01:45 AM
anncie10

Smile Re: Scope of Company Secratory course?

Hi ,

Congratulations on choosing company secretary course as your option for your career. First of all be informed that Company Secretary Course is one of Indias most valued courses.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

On seeing your post i ve learnt that you are a commerce graduate, so it makes all the more easy for you to do the course. You can gain direct admission in to the EXECUTIVE level once you finish your degree. After that you have to undergo 18 months training with a CS and then proceed with your FINAL exam.

You have to obtain 50 %to pass our decently.

JOB:
Do not worry about the scope as the prospects for the course are enormous.
As a COMPANY SECRETARY you ll be a link between your shareholders and the company, for any company above a certain cap ( now it is been revised ) it is mandatory to have a company secretary, so i guess you can imagine the potential, of job opportunities. Apart from private companies there a lot of government organizations in look for a CS.

If nothing works out you can start your private practice. The ICSI chapters offers placement assistance to you once you enroll with them.

I am a part of Bangalore ICSI chapter and I tell you it is really good.

Welcome Aboard!!
19th February 2011, 02:05 AM
ashok64554

the Students Who have Completed their Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are eligible directly for the intermediate examination.
19th February 2011, 02:51 AM
nitingoplani88

yup this course is best for upcoming years but i think for girls it would be more best..
19th February 2011, 01:58 PM
shubham957

Default Re: Scope of Company Secratary course?

Dear/Resp,
Thanking you
company secretary(CS) is a very good course and is having a great scope in india these days.
this course is mainly for commerce students. since it is a very difficult course, less students are doing it. but those who are doing it are getting very god jobs in mnc's.
after completing the course, you will get job opportunities both in private as well as in public sector.
so, you don't have to worry for the job.
19th February 2011, 05:47 PM

According to experts, a company secretary is the most important part of the corporate world and development of any company is not possible without a CS. It's a career full of challenges and money.A company secretary acts as a link between board of directors, government and private agencies, share holders and government.
A company secretary can work in any company as well as can practice independently.
A company secretary may get the opportunity to work under the central government. Companies enlisted in stock exchange are bound to appoint a company secretary as per rules. Similarly, the companies with paid up share capital of 2 crores or more are also has to appoint these professionals.
According to sources, 50,000 CS will be required by the year 2020 in India. So, definitely, this profession has a great future.
30th March 2011, 11:39 AM

what is the major diffrence in cs and ca pleas tell me roll play by both
6th April 2011, 09:43 AM
aditya436

Arrow Re: Scope of Company Secratary course?

what is the major diffrence in cs and ca pleas tell me roll play by both
There is definite difference between CA and CS

CA - Chattered Accountant

CS- Company Secretary

CA does works like keeping accounts correctly in terms of tax returns of companies or individuals

whereas company secretary do the office works of different companies

the CA is highly challenging and difficult though it is very high gained job

it is difficult to get too

CS is a unique job but you can earn a good figure of money

for this job we have some courses like CS course of 18 months

for CA you have to clear an exam i.e. CA/CPT exam which is conducted every year

the Job CA gives you a license of gazetted officer

you will get respect from various persons with your position as Govt. Recognized Accountant..

I hope you got the main difference of the CA and CS

~aditya~
21st April 2011, 04:16 PM
Chandan rao bhounsle .D

Default Re: Scope of Company Secratory course

good after noon sir. I'm a commerce graduate. I have also registered for company secretary course. After registering for company secretary I have learnt that our ultimate competition in the market is against Chartered accountants who have established them selves in all the aspects. Hence I want to know if there are already CA's to maintain the records and works of the companies. Then could you please tell me how for COMPANY SECRETARY ship is in demand in the market. Also please tell me what will be the starting salary for COMPANY SECRETARY?

Thank you,

Chandan rao bhounsle.
8th August 2011, 12:29 PM

good moring sir.. i'm bba student .. I want to know about c.s n c.a also?which one is best for me???????

Thanku

regards,
sonal
11th August 2011, 12:06 PM

hi.....iam b.c.a graduate.....presently working in iGATE company,banglore.........do you think i can do c.s along with my job??????............will it be too difficult for for me to pass the exam as iam not commerce graduate and nt even taking any coaching for the same.......or should i do sum other courses related to I.T field......which will help me earn more and gain name???????? plz do reply and clear my confusion.........

Thank you:-)
11th August 2011, 08:08 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Scope of Company Secratary course?

There is scope for company secretary but in my opinion the chances of making a successful career in this field are not as bright as other career options. I would not say that the
students who opt for this course remain unemployed or are not getting suitable remuneration but i would say that there are not enough jobs available for the candidates as the
number of candidates who opt for this course are really many but the number of vacancies available.Let us take anexmple to illustrate the above point.

For example if a company is having a number of branches as well as a very huge business, then the company has to employ a Chartered Accountant at every place of Business or we
can say at every branch of the company.So, there would be around 20 to 30 Chartered Accountants employed in the organisation. But if we consider the case with Company secretary
the condition is changed to a large extent. The company would employ only one one or two company secretary may be at the head office only as their is not much work to be performed
by the Company secretary even when the business of the company is expanded.

So, i would suggest you to better go for CA instead of pursuing CS as their is much more scope for getting work in this area. But if you are a person with a very much intelligence
as well as very good communication capabilities, then even if the number of vacancies are less, you would be able to get a good job because of your personal qualities. Many companies
look for a number of qualities in the candidate and if you posses those qualities, then in the group of 100 also, you would be selected for the job.You also need to well versed with the
changes taking place in the country in the sector of law making as well as law enforcing .
Accordingly you can decide you are suitable for the course or not.I hope that you would select a suitable career option for you.
28th January 2012, 03:18 PM

Is CS an external course ??
13th March 2012, 10:26 PM

if i not getting good marks in cs exam so in condition can i take good job ?
15th March 2012, 12:45 PM
jobsick

Who have Completed their Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are eligible directly for the intermediate examination.

So, After Completing this Course You will get the employment opportunities in government accounts or law departments, And you will also become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company And you will get Good salary Pacakage after Completing This Course. So, please dont worry, If you are interested in CS course, then please go for this course for better future Prospects.
3rd July 2012, 03:20 PM

hello i am kunal agrawal...i have done my c.s... and i am planning to permanent residence in canada in next 3 years...can u tell me scope of it in canada and what i will do here so that i'll get no problem in searching jobs there..please help in out...i am confused...
8th August 2012, 03:24 PM

am anjali.completed my b.com.i want to do c.s.but in next 2 years am leaving to kuwait.there can i get a good job
with with icsi cs?
21st February 2013, 03:20 PM

what is the minimum mark percentage in 2 exam reqiured for icsi admission??
15th May 2013, 12:01 PM

Hi Gud mrng sir.
currently i m doing job as an import-export executive so i m looking for the cs course... is this course is suitable for me... or for which course should i apply. pls help me sir
29th May 2013, 04:26 PM

Hi..My name is Rujuta Shringarpure. I hav done my Mcom & nw i have registered for cs..bt in next 2 yrs i wil b leaving to kuwait. so wil i get good job there being a CS..???
19th July 2013, 05:37 PM

Hi my name is mohan.. i have completed my bbm with 68% n m interested to do CS.. i have zero knowledge abt this course.. also m confused to do whether to do CS or MBA pls give
your suggestions as it might be very useful fr me.. i kindly request u to do the needful... give me your inputs to de to my following email id

mohan