12th May 2011, 11:40 PM
Akhilchaudhary

Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?

i am the student of b tech 6 sem wht should i have to do to establish my own businness in the it industry and wht is the scope of becoming an IT proffesional nd wht knowledge i must have to start my own business nd how expirence of company as an IT proffesional plz tell me nd which company will prove the job for the fresheers

29th August 2011, 01:34 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhilchaudhary View Post
i am the student of b tech 6 sem wht should i have to do to establish my own businness in the it industry and wht is the scope of becoming an IT proffesional nd wht knowledge i must have to start my own business nd how expirence of company as an IT proffesional plz tell me nd which company will prove the job for the fresheers

Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?

Computer science or IT is the branch which is fully private job oriented courses.For getting good jobs means for being a good IT professionalist , you must have good programming knowledge .Only your degree is not enough and These branches are strongly effected by rise and fall of economy.You must have good programming knowledge in atleast .NET, C , C++, JAVA,ORACLE e.t.c

There are so many companies which provides job for fresher. I want to make it clear that it is little bit difficult for fresher to get a job but once you got experiance then you will never find any difficulties.You can visit the following websites for finding jobs for IT freshers :

If you want to start your business in this field then first of all try to make a career in this field and after gaining some popularity and money start your business in the presence of a good Comapny Secretary.

With Regards
ravik1214
19th November 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?

I am in my final year of diploma ECE.which branch can I choose in BE (IT or ECE)
15th July 2013, 09:24 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Scope of becoming an IT professional? Which company will provide the job for freshers?

Hello dear....

One to become a good it professional...you need to have good academics throughout your career,good programming knowledge....you need to be hardworking...

There are many it companies which support....but to get into it first you need to have percentage throughout your career...softskills plays an important role....

But if you have experience in job then you can easily get into good companies...

There rae many good companies like:
1.ibm
2.dell
3.wipro
4.accenture
5.capgemini
6.infosys
7.cisco
8.microsoft
9.hcl
10.cognizant

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?