15th February 2011, 12:36 PM
BALAMURALISAI

Scope of Masters in Public Health from SRM University?

I NEED TO KNOW THE SCOPE FOR masters in public health in S.R.M UNIVERSITY rather doing in foreign universities....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for enrolment for a masters of public health degree with full sponsorship? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  3. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  4. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  5. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  6. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  7. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  9. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  10. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  11. How to do masters in Public Health?
  12. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  13. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  15. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  16. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  17. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  18. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
15th February 2011, 05:12 PM
dugyir loya

Default Re: Scope of Masters in Public Health from SRM University?

absolutely, you can do ur masters in public health as this days all are very much concerned about their health and not only this but also there are many health centres opening now where many administraters and so many individuals are to be required. you can also run your own ngo if you are interested so. health sectors are never to be down in fact it will be always demanding. thanks
regards dugyir
20th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

may i know the name of the candidates of MPH course offered by SRM University
7th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc norsing i want to do mph course can i.and what are the related course that i can do,
19th June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

after doind MPH what are the job options.......?
1st August 2011, 12:59 AM
Mobin Mohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALAMURALISAI View Post
I NEED TO KNOW THE SCOPE FOR masters in public health in S.R.M UNIVERSITY rather doing in foreign universities....
ya its very nice BALA sir...
22nd November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing bsc MLT final yr in jipmer.can i apply 4 Msc public health in sri chithra medical college kerala
26th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of joining MS in nanoscience n nanotechnology in SRM University? I did my BE in Biomedical.
18th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of mph in india
6th January 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What they are doing after doing MPH at SRM? How many batches went out and they are doing now? Any idea?
30th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i have done bpt. now i want to join mph or mba in hospital managment. so plz guide me which one is best in india for placement purpose
2nd October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Degree certificate format of MPH of candidate with Reg. No. 2831010020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?