9th April 2011, 10:52 PM
Pratibha Thakur92

Eligibility for HPCPMT? I am a bonafide of Himachal Pradesh

I am bonafide Himachali but living in Chandigarh. I have studied at Chandigarh & Punjab. Am I eligible for HPCPMT ...Pratibha Thakur, Chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for CPMT without coaching class?
  2. Is a student eligible to apply for HP CPMT after passing 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  6. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  8. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Am I eligible to become a DEO after completion of my B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  11. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  12. How can I apply for HPCPMT?
  13. Whether State Eligibility Test(Management) conducted in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)? -- [New]
  16. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  17. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
22nd January 2012, 01:55 PM
chetan pratap singh

Default Re: Eligibility for HPCPMT? I am a bonafide of Himachal Pradesh

hi

for hppmt you must have living certificate of himachal but your parents in defence service than only you can attemp hppmt
2nd March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for HPCPMT? I am a bonafide of Himachal Pradesh

sir/mam i am domicile of himachal and completed my matric in himachal of cbse board but at present i am appearing for 10 2 from chandigarh. Am i eligible for HP CMT 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?