4th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How may one get domicile in Punjab?

live in chandigarh and my daughter is studying in chandigarh but my domicle certificate and permanent address in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  2. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  3. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  4. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  5. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  7. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  8. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  10. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  11. How many seats are reserved for students passing their class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?
  12. How may I get details about provincial quota in Punjab medical colleges? What about Islamabad domicile holders?
  13. Domicile of district of Pakpattan Punjab?
  14. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  15. is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class
  17. Will my son be treated as Punjab Domicile after studying in Chandigarh?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab? -- [New]
7th April 2014, 11:08 AM
mausumi26

Default Re: How may one get domicile in Punjab?

what are the criteria under orissa domicile in medical entrance examinations?what are the criteria for availing under 85% state quota?
18th September 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may one get domicile in Punjab?

I am born in haryana, but living in chd frm past 10 yrs and done my metric and higher secondary frm chd. Will I get my domicile of chd and is chd domicile equivalent to that if punjab as iam applying for a post in punjab pcs. Pls let me knw ty..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?