3rd November 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Scope of PG in Tool Engineering course? Institutes conducting the course?

sir,

I am a btech ( mechanical) fresher.Kindly provide me sufficient information about the scope of post graduate TOOL ENGINEERING courses and about the various institutes conducting those courses.

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of studying Tool Room Engineering course? -- [New]
  2. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  3. Post graduation in Tools engineering? In what range can I expect the salary?
  4. Institutes that are conducting evening engineering courses in bangalore?
  5. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  6. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?
  7. Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Food technology? List of institutes conducting entrance for Ph.D with scholarship?
  8. Can a seafarer with captain licence pursue MBA in shipping? Names of the institutes conducting MBA?
  9. List of institutes conducting Ph.D in Biotechnology in Mumbai? How to register for it?
  10. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Scope and criteria for Audio Engineering? Institutes for the same?
  12. What is the scope of Robotics in India? Institutes having robotics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  14. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  15. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  16. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  17. Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology? Is there separate entrance exam or CET is conducted?
  18. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
24th June 2011, 05:48 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Scope of PG in Tool Engineering course? Institutes conducting the course?

hi
dear i would like to suggest you that mechanical engineering is much better option as compared to tool engineering with respect to both career as well as salary package...
but if you want to do tool engineering then go for indraprasth university.....that is known for its recruitment...
all the best
29th June 2011, 05:59 PM
swumit

Default Re: Scope of PG in Tool Engineering course? Institutes conducting the course?

hi
dear i would like to suggest you that mechanical engineering is much better option as compared to tool engineering with respect to both career as well as salary package...
but if you want to do tool engineering then go for indraprasth university.....that is known for its recruitment...
all the best
12th July 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is btech from ipu in tool engineering is better than btech in mechnical engg further what is the scope of btech in tool engg
15th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, tell me the best course that i should attend so that i can get high salary package after my b-tech in mechanical
30th May 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for tool and die design engineer in industry(after doing pg)? Salary?
23rd October 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a btech ( mechanical) fresher.Kindly provide me sufficient information about the scope of post graduate TOOL ENGINEERING courses and their scope in india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?