21st September 2012, 10:55 PM
sangoju

How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering

i am pursuing my b.tech 3rd year in mechanical engineering
i want to know how to get into a summer training industrial program
and i wanna conduct a workshop in our college so suggest me some areas for conducting workshops and institutes which would help me in conducting
my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  2. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  4. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  5. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  6. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  12. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  13. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  14. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  15. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi?
  17. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  18. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
11th March 2013, 11:08 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering

Hello dear,

Internship is very important in your course of study as you will get lots of hands on experience about the industry and its work environment, the dynamic people there ready to guide you in every possible way, it is such a gratitude that you are allowed to work for some time in such reputed companies.

In such cases, it lies in the hand of your college as well as your training an placement cell teacher guide, he can apply for this to these companies and offer the chance of joining these companies, but firstly you need an approval from the college if you want to go internship from these companies.

Here are some of the companies that you can apply for:-

>>Internship in Gurgaon for Mechanical and Civil design – Introsoft Solutions

>>NIST Summer Research Internships 2013 for mechanical.

>>Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (Department of Atomic Energy) Young Scientist Research Program 2013 – Indore, India

>>NTPC

>>BEL

>>IOCL

>>TATA

>>SAIL

>>Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC)

All the best!!
4th January 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering

How to get the internship in mumbai.....I am doing third year electrical engineering in IIT Patna...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?