13th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Pharma D? Any seats available for Pharma D with affordable fee structure?

scope of pharm d .any seats available for pharm d with affordable fees this year,need fast reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  2. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  3. How much seats is reserved for SC categories in Niper for M.Pharma course? What's the placement statistics of M.Pharma course in Niiper, Mohali?
  4. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  5. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  6. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  7. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  8. What is the job scope in Pharma Industry after completion of M.Pharma? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better between M.Pharm and MBA after B.Pharm? Salaries offered through M.Pharm course?
  10. How to pursue M.Pharm(Pharmacology) in Kolkata after completing B.Pharm?
  11. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  12. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any demand for Post Graduation diploma?
  14. Can I do M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after doing B.Pharma?
  15. Full information about the top 10 M.Pharma colleges in India? Fee structure details for it?
  16. Which are the D.Pharma colleges in Noida? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the requirement for studying Pharma D? Can i write Prescriptions after studying Pharma D?
  18. Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?
31st August 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Pharma D? Any seats available for Pharma D with affordable fee structure?

plz tell me scope of pharm.d in india.?
28th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Pharma D? Any seats available for Pharma D with affordable fee structure?

Why ther is a need 2 give NIPER?
26th March 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of pharm d in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?