2nd February 2016, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the job scope in Pharma Industry after completion of M.Pharma?

I am interested in getting job in the Pharma industry in QA, QC, F&D and R&D sector. I have qualified M.Pharma from a reputed institute. So tell me about the job scope in Pharma industry for me now?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  2. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Opportunities after doing M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics in Gujarat?
  4. Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?
  5. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  6. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma Health Care Management for Pharmacy graduate?
  8. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
  9. Can I do M.Pharma after BSc IT?
  10. Universities offering MBA in Pharma?
  11. Scope of Pharma Management after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  12. Companies who are preferring B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology students for jobs?
  13. What is the scope available in Industry after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  15. How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?
  16. What are the top colleges for M.Pharma in India?
  17. Job opportunities after M.Pharma and 7 months of work experience in Pharmacy?
  18. After completing master's degree which line is better, Pharma Industry or Clinical area? Salary that would be offered?
3rd February 2016, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job scope in Pharma Industry after completion of M.Pharma?

Mostly, M.Pharma post graduates are eligible for R&D department in pharma industry. You can also get other jobs in QA and QC department of the industry. Pharma manufacturing jobs only need B.Pharma and even B.Sc graduates are recruited these days.

M.Pharma is mainly for those who want to enter research and development field or become a lecturer in top pharmacy colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?