2nd February 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after doing B.Pharma?

I have done my b.pharma(ayurveda).can I do m.pharma in pharmacogonosy or any other master's course......plz if I can give the name of those courses.....I will be pleased of you..thanks

26th June 2014, 11:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after doing B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.pharma(ayurveda).can I do m.pharma in Pharmacognosy or any other master's course......plz if I can give the name of those courses.....I will be pleased of you..thanks
Yes, you can do M. Pharma course (Pharmacognosy) course after completing B. Pharma course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for M. Pharmacy course is that the candidate should be qualified in B. Pharma course from recognized university. Since, you have completed B. Pharma Ayurveda course. So, after completing B. Pharma course you are eligible to apply for M. Pharma Pharmacognosy course.

M. Pharma IE: - ( Master of Pharmacy ) and the duration of the course has been for two years. There are lots of colleges in Indian which offers this course.

M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy) Eligibility Criteria:-

~The eligibility for an M. Pharma (Pharmacognosy) degree will be a B. Pharma course in any subject. However, a B. Pharma course with relevant specialization will be given preference.
~The Applicant must be scored minimum 50% percentage of marks and relaxation will be given up to 5% percentage of marks for SC/ST category students.
~The Applicant must be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

Other Master degree course that you can apply for After B.Pharma course.
  • MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Pharmacy
  • M.Sc (Master of Science) in Biotech.
  • B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?