7th May 2012, 11:44 PM
oshin nair

Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?

Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in dy patil

Related Questions:
  1. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  3. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  4. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  5. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  6. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?
  7. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  8. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  9. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS? -- [New]
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  13. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  14. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS college? Do I need to give any entrance exam?
  16. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  17. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  18. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
8th May 2012, 08:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?

Certainly for admission to any of the medical colleges you will need to appear for the entrance exam as decided by the institute. Patil Medical college conducts its own exam i.e. AIET. This exam is normally conducted in the month of May. Applications for the same should be available around April. Biology along with Physics and Chemistry in 12th is a must for those wish to take this exam.
8th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Manikanta.Kolasani

Default Re: Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?

[QUOTE=oshin nair;2128487]Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission for MBBS in D.Y.Patil?
10th May 2012, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to do any goveronment job after 12th..what shoud i do?
30th May 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

in 12th my combination was pcmc...so...sir/mam..can i opt for a medical college?
26th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is it important to take coaching classes in class 12th for the entrance exam?which would be more favourable-coaching classes or tutions?pls reply ASAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?