8th December 2010, 12:36 PM
dhriti mehta

Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?

hey! i am doing honors in physics cum electronics from punjab university !
presently in bsc second year ! i want to what is the scope of physics and engineering and which are the top colleges/universities offering this course ??
can i do postgraduation in it after my bsc ??also give some other good options in physics after bsc ??
and is it good to postgraduation from punjab university or some other universities should be preffered ??

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  2. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  3. Top institutes offering MSc Physics after completing BSc Physics with 94.5%?
  4. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  5. Scope of BSc Agriculture course? List of top colleges offering the course?
  6. Top 10 colleges in India offering BSc and MSc Physics integrated course -- [New]
  7. List of the top colleges offering BSc Biotechnology course?
  8. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  10. Which are the top Bsc Physics colleges?
  11. Top 10 colleges in India offering M.Sc phyics?
  12. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  14. Information about BSc in Genetics? List of the colleges offering this course? What is the scope in this course?
  15. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  16. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  18. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India?
23rd December 2011, 09:55 PM
Davidvilla9

Default Re: Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhriti mehta View Post
hey! i am doing honors in physics cum electronics from punjab university !
presently in bsc second year ! i want to what is the scope of physics and engineering and which are the top colleges/universities offering this course ??
can i do postgraduation in it after my bsc ??also give some other good options in physics after bsc ??
and is it good to postgraduation from punjab university or some other universities should be preffered ??
dear, dhriti. Presently you are doing bsc in physics so, you have wide scope.. If you are interested in particular physics subject. Then the best thing you can do is get MSC with first class in physics then apply for phd in astrophysics (if you are interested) there are best institues like INDIAN INSTITUE OF ASTROPHYSICS. INDIAN INSTITUE OF SCIENCE, RAMAN REASEARCH CENTRE.. If you are selected than you can gaurantee yor job as a scientist in ISRO, reasearch centre etc... .i hope u BENEFITED FROM IT.. Thanks...
17th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?

i hv done with my b.sc maths second year with physic also as main subject i want to know the best college for m.sc physics can u help me out???
6th November 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have pass 10 2 with 33% what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?