19th November 2010, 12:06 PM
Atharva srivastava

Weak in Physics : Should I go for engineering?

I am in class 12 my physics is vry mch weak weather to apply for engineering or not

22nd November 2010, 07:43 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Weak in Physics : Should I go for engineering?

dear friend,
weakness are never permanent. with constant practice and sincere efforts, you can easily be successful in the same subject that you fear so much. so what i suggest you is to go ahead with your engineering ambition if you are truely interested.
but keep in mind that you need to score well in your 12th physics too, as its the PCM that is taken into account. also start preparing yourself for IIT-JEE or AIEEE, if you want to join in good engineering colleges.
nothing is impossible if you work hard. so all the very best. God bless you
22nd November 2010, 02:46 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,if you are very much affectionate & have strong will to be a engineer then go for it. remember nothing is stable like that if you tried to come out from your, fear of physics, then you will surely become expert in this field,if tried from your strong will then your problem will not be stable & you would got ride of it.
best of luck.
29th December 2010, 10:04 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atharva srivastava View Post
I am in class 12 my physics is vry mch weak weather to apply for engineering or not
You have to overcome your weakness and you should develop your strengths.
Because in this world nothing is impossible and in fact every impossible thing says that I am possible.

Try to get rid of that fear and try to understand and grasp the concepts underlying the subject.

This would definitely help you. And I would suggest you to join Engineering at your graduate level. Because, its such a great field where you can really do wonders.

All the Best!
15th January 2011, 07:32 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Yes you can apply for engineering.Physics is weak is not a problem,make mathematics strong.No problem at all.
16th January 2011, 07:31 PM
monar

Smile Re: Weak in Physics : Should I go for engineering?

Quote:
Dear Atharva,
Physics undoubtedly is an important aspect of engineering. But, the best part about physics is that once your concepts get clear, you are ready to soar to any sort of questions. As far as i could diagnose, you must do a word by word reading approach of any curriculum book you have. Focus on kinematics and mechanics because these two are the highest asked rations. These would be required for clearing your JEE. So, don't be afraid, and go for it.
17th January 2011, 01:37 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

Yes, you should go for engineering after 12th.

If you work hard then every thing is possible.

Or Physics is only in 1st & 2nd semester of engineering after that you learn about your branch.

After 12th do engineering (B.E. or B.Tech.)

Good Luck
17th January 2011, 05:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

There is a lot of difference. You will not be studying physics a lot especially in Engineering and that too is a very different physics.
So in my opinion you must go for engineering. But you need to study physics to get into a good college as well.

All the Best.
17th January 2011, 08:18 PM
yaswanth91

Quote:
hi
you need not worry for any weakness in +2 subjects because engg stream is completly differnt with what u hav studied upto now. some of your mathematics will be applied in engineering. so do well and all the best
thank u
18th January 2011, 09:56 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

If you have strong desire of becoming an engineer then go for it.My friend weakness are never permanent.you can easily be successful in the same subject that you fear so much by sincere efforts.

Best of luck..
18th January 2011, 04:20 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
i suggest u to do engineering in computer science.
u need to only learn about languages and nothing else.
31st July 2011, 10:11 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
you need to have some basics knowledge in physics not much deeper knowledge is required so you can apply.
for engineering you need to have good knowledge in mathematics only.
31st July 2011, 11:56 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
it doesnt matter big for you becuase physics is not carry on further on engineering studies after 1st year.
so you can go for engineering.
and i suggest you to opt ece or cs branch...
1st August 2011, 12:15 AM
brijeshgzp123

hi,
you need to have some basics knowledge in physics not much deeper knowledge is required so you can apply.
for engineering you need to have good knowledge in mathematics only.

Try to get rid of that fear and try to understand and grasp the concepts underlying the subject.

This would definitely help you. And I would suggest you to join Engineering at your graduate level. Because, its such a great field where you can really do wonders.

All the Best!
1st August 2011, 12:16 AM
rana2011
Banned

If you are very much affectionate & have strong will to be an engineer then go for it.
Remember that nothing is stable like that if you tried to come out from your, fear of physics.
Then you will surely become expert in this field,if tried from your strong will then your problem will not be stable & you would got ride of it.

Best of luck!
1st August 2011, 12:28 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes you can go for Engineering.In engineering you are not required Physics as much strong.

There are various branches in engineering as Computer engineering,Information engineering and other various branches for which physice is not required.

Don't worry if you are intrested in engineering then you can take admission in engineering.physices is not so much required.

To take admission in engineering college you have to write for entrance exam of the university in which you want to take admission.

To apply for Engineering entrance exam you must have minimum 45% marks in 12th in PCM otherwise you will not be eligible for entrance exam you have to score good marks in 12th to get good college.
1st August 2011, 02:41 AM
genius_911

hello...
if you are interested in engg. field then don't be afraid.. you can't be bad in every part and also you can't be good in every part.. so don't hesitate with this small problem.. definitely you need a lot of practice.. have a grip on few portions of the subject like mechanics, kinematics, etc.. you will definitely succeed... get a good %age in 12th board and then have an attempt for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, etc..
1st August 2011, 04:05 AM
venu.linesensorarray

Atharva,

Physics is very necessary while applying for entrance exams in engineering. However, once the entrances are cleared, its importance declines. Physics is generally taught in one semester of first year and that too is of basic level.

But, I'd advise that you recheck whether engineering is your actual interest. Please dont go ahead if you secretly want to follow some other passion.

Cheers,
5th July 2012, 08:17 PM
arpitbanaudha

dear friend,
first i tell you for engineering physics is more strongest subject compared with math and chemistry but don't worry you can choose computer science stream so you should go for engineering.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?