19th July 2011, 12:38 PM
akhil92

Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?

i want to know about scope and placements for chemical engineering from nit surat?
plz tell me about it and what can be expected starting salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
  2. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  3. Scope of studying BS(Chemical/Marine Engineering) in Europe? Expected salary per month over there? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  5. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  6. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  8. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  9. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  10. Is NIT Surat better or should I prefer any other NIT?
  11. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?
  12. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  13. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  15. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  16. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Expected salary in Private Sector for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  18. Any chance for NIT Delhi, NIT Bhopal, NIT Surat or NIT Patna for Computer science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering?
21st June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?

what are the best companies in india to join in job after completing of my M.Tech?
23rd June 2013, 03:10 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?

You will have good scope and placement after all you have done your engineering from top college.Don't worry about scope surely you will get job in best company and with good salary.The placement of NIT is better then other colleges.You have to score good in engineering.You can get job in Petrochemical company,Fertilizer company,Ceramic Industries,Soap industries,Pharmaceutical company,Paper industries,Rubber industries,Metallurgical industries.You have good career.
9th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

scope and placement for chemical engineering from RV college. what is the starting salary?
26th May 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Scope and placement For chemical Engineering From HBTI Kanpur ??

What Is The Expected Salary ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?