8th June 2011, 07:57 PM
rashmpreet

Shall I do foundation course or do intermediate course after graduation?

hey, m doin b.com(h) 2nd yr, taken cwa foundation course for Juneattempt, shall i do foundation course or do intermediate after graduation? plz reply asap

8th June 2011, 10:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I do foundation course or do intermediate course after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashmpreet View Post
hey, m doin b.com(h) 2nd yr, taken cwa foundation course for Juneattempt, shall i do foundation course or do intermediate after graduation? plz reply asap
If you are doing Graduation degree course then you are eligible to apply for Intermediate course. You dont need to do Foundation course Because you are directly eligible for Intermediate course.

For foundation course only those candidates are eligible, who have passed 12th examination. And for Intermediate course, Graduate candidates are eligible.

So, If you are Interested In ICWAI, then I will inform you that, you are eligible for Intermediate course.

The Cost of Prospectus of ICWAI was Rs 200.

Eligiblity Criteria for Intermediate course -

- You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

The examination of ICWAI are held two times in a year in the month of june and december. And For Intermediate course your age should not be less than 18 years. So, after graduation you have to go with Intermediate course.

Fees Details -

Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 7000

Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 11000.

So, if you are interested to apply for Intermediate course, then please download the registration form from The official website. The syllabus of Intermediate courses are availiable in the official website of ICWAI.

And if you want to get Complete Information regarding ICWAI, then please visit the official website -

http://www.icwai.org
8th June 2011, 11:16 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Shall I do foundation course or do intermediate course after graduation?

yes you can.
7th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

shall i do foundation course of directly apply for intermediary after graduation..among this two which is best.
12th August 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I'am graduate and working in a company and want to do ICWAI, so what is the procedure to take adimission and is it is an distance course. And please give me breilf idea about intermediate course and final course.
28th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

for intermediate corse of cs last date for registration is31 aug 2011 for exam both gruop in june2012 ie registration form & dacument is post before 31/8/2011 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?