24th March 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?

sir/madam

i have just given my 12th board exams,i just want to know that (( shall i have to submit a separate form to get admission in DTU through AIEEE )),i have already sent the form of AIEEE!!!

if yes, when?

i get to know from friends that only i have to wait for the result of AIEEE,near around some forms will be dispatched from DTU to fill up the preference sheet in it...

THANKING YOU,
ANKIT SAGAR

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  2. What rank should be secured in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU for NRE/PIO/OCI girls candidates?
  3. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  4. Can I get admission in AIT or DTU after scoring 230 in AIEEE?
  5. Admission to DTU after scoring 91 in AIEEE?
  6. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  7. Can I get admission in DTU or NSIT in computer science after scoring 6912 rank in AIEEE and 760 category rank?
  8. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in DTU?
  9. Can I get admission in DTU after scoring 180 in AIEEE?
  10. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  11. How to get admission in DTU Delhi? I am Delhi SC category candidate -- [New]
  12. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Admission in DTU/NSIT after scoring 21452 rank in AIEEE and 1890 Delhi rank? In which branch will I get?
  14. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  15. Separate form filling for SPA? or it'll be under aieee counselling?
  16. Will I get CSE/ECE/IT in DTU after scoring 3328 AIEEE state rank?
  17. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a good college like DTU/NSIT/PEC after scoring 198 in aIEEE and 288 in BITSAT? What are the chances of admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad
31st May 2011, 04:34 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?

yes my friend dtu gives admission through aieee......

go for it and catch your goal....

all the best
7th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;469978]sir/madam

i have just given my 12th board exams,i just want to know that (( shall i have to submit a separate form to get admission in DTU through AIEEE )),i have already sent the form of AIEEE!!!

if yes, when?

i get to know from friends that only i have to wait for the result of AIEEE,near around some forms will be dispatched from DTU to fill up the preference sheet in it...

THANKING YOU,
AABHA NAGBHIRE[/S.T.QUOTE]
8th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?

then what is dtu's BTech part time courses
9th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got all india rank 4307 in AIEEE 2011, i want to take mechanical engg. in DTU, what are my chances? i dont come in delhi NCT.
16th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in dtu or nit delhi ?
my all india rank is 73000 and state rnk is 6051
13th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

is it neccessary to submti form of dtu seperately(apart from aieee form )?
4th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

when will dtu application forms for 2102 for btech will be available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?