16th December 2010, 04:07 PM
madhu yadav

Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?

Sir I have done diploma in Electronic Engg. from BTE Board Lucknow. Now I want to do B-tech after diploma from DTU Delhi College. Sir Only I want to know Can I take admission in DTU Delhi college for B-tech course after diploma.
If i take admission in DTU College. what is the process of this. please tell me detail.

Related Questions:
  1. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  3. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  4. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  5. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission procedure in Delhi Technological University for Diploma course?
  8. Admission details in DTU, IPU and Anna University after diploma in ECE?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  10. Can I get admission through lateral in DTU after passing B.Tech?
  11. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  13. Can diploma holders take admission in DTU by lateral entry?
  14. Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student is eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU?
  15. What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?
  16. How to get admission for B.Tech in IP university or DTU College of Delhi being a Diploma candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech course from DTU? I have done diploma degree in mechanical engineering
  18. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
4th June 2011, 10:58 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?

yes my dear friend you can get admission in DTU......
you are the diploma holder student you will get entry direct in 2nd year....
for admission in DTU you have to passed the entrance exam of DTU....
and you have to get rank under you get admission easy.....

all the very best
18th June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?

sir, i am doing bsc physical science(electronics) from delhi university now im in 2nd year.what is the scope after doing this?
can i do btech from any college?
6th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?

can i take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? if it is then whats the procedure?
29th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can we get admission in the deli university in B. TEH .after the diploma course ? if it is then whats the procedure of admission.
11th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma holder in automobile engg. can i take admission in dtu in mechnical engg. in b.tech
8th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder in computer engg at 77%. how can i take admission in DU ? please reply me fast ..........
25th November 2011, 03:41 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Yes you can get the admission as you are already a diploma holder you will get admission direct in the second year. You have to qualify the admission test of DTU.
28th November 2011, 10:32 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Yes my dear friend you can get admission in DTU.

You are the diploma holder student you will get entry direct in 2nd year.

For admission in DTU you have to passed the entrance exam of DTU.

And you have to get rank under you get admission easy.

all the very best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?