23rd June 2011, 06:04 PM
Anandita M

Is Sharda University approved by AICTE?

as I got to know that sharda university is not approved by aicte but it is approved by ugc so is that ok to take admission in b.tech

16th October 2011, 12:30 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is Sharda University approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandita M View Post
as I got to know that sharda university is not approved by aicte but it is approved by ugc so is that ok to take admission in b.tech

For any technical Institution it is necessary that it will be approved by the UGC or AICTE. Sarda University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry this college is approved by the UGC. It is a good college which give standard quality education and batter facility.

To Know the Sarda University Affiliation please CLICK HERE...!!!

The details information is available on the official website of the college. For any more information about this college please visit the official website of Sarda University. :- http://www.sharda.ac.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd April 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done my dmlt (diploma in medicla lab tec) wht can do nxt.
4th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know is sharda university for engineering approved by AICTE?
17th June 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

no sharda univercity is not apporved by Aicte.As per rules column 1993 june juridiction education department court order that which univercity are under grant means UGC apporved institution collages students are do not take jobs in goverment maybe in private jobs some are considering or some are not.depend on educated company.but goverment are strict to not get job in ugc grant student STRICTLY!!!!!if any 1 do take chance of it.i m 1 of this ugc student.so saving life of others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?