5th February 2016, 12:25 PM
fani.japit

Short term courses after MBA in Urban Development Job in India? List of good institute for the same?

Short term courses after MBA in urban development job in India through correspondence , Kindly provide the list of good institution in India for above course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
  2. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  4. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  5. Which short term courses will help me in getting a good job after doing B.A in Arts and MBA(HR)?
  6. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job?
  7. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  8. Which short term courses in Software field are good to learn?
  9. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  10. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  11. Best short term part time courses for MBA student? Can I do AutoCad course?
  12. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  13. Does it wroth doing a short term course after ECE or SAP is better?
  14. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  15. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  16. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th?
  17. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  18. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
14th September 2017, 05:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Short term courses after MBA in Urban Development Job in India? List of good institute for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fani.japit View Post
Short term courses after MBA in urban development job in India through correspondence , Kindly provide the list of good institution in India for above course.

Short Term Courses in Urban Development:-

1). Short term diploma in water quality issues in urban storm water management.

2). Short term diploma in Design of drainage systems.

3). Diploma in management of storm water.

4). Diploma in urban hydro-logical models.

5). Diploma in Remote sensing and GIS application.

>> Duration of above mentioned diploma courses is from 6 months to 1 year.

Institute Offer Short Term Diploma Courses in Urban Development:-

:- IMD, Kakinada

:- NRCH, Hyderabad

:- BITS pilani, Hyderabad

:- IISc, Bangalore

:- NIT (National Institute of Technology), Warangal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?