7th November 2019, 09:14 AM
shalumadhu

Should I appear in the improvement exam to score above 60% if secured 58% in Graduation?

Hi friends, I have completed my Graduation this year and scored 58% marks. I am not satisfied with my result and I am planning to give the improvement exam so that I can score above 60% marks. So, should I get the improvement exam?

15th November 2021, 07:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in the improvement exam to score above 60% if secured 58% in Graduation?

Since, you are not satisfied with your overall aggregate in your graduation degree and planning for appearing in the improvement examination to improve your marks then I would like to suggest you that you must go on to have no regrets later on.

Further, while appearing in improvement examination be selective about the subjects in which you want to improve your marks and select those subjects which lies to your strength and interest and are scoring too rather than going for tougher subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?