24th May 2010, 09:15 PM
pksinghal8896

Is it possible to take improvement exam in the subject which the student has not failed? Date of the improvement exam and the fee structure?

My son has got compartment in physics and simultaneously i want to improve his one subject .could he take the exam of immprovement with comp.exam.please guide about the exam date for improvement and fee etc

4th August 2011, 10:40 AM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Is it possible to take improvement exam in the subject which the student has not failed? Date of the improvement exam and the fee structure?

he can take improvement exam for that you you should need to tell by which board & university he is going to take exam please tell his class school & college first
5th September 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take improvement exam in the subject which the student has not failed? Date of the improvement exam and the fee structure?

i had passed 12 std cbse exam in the year 2011 but i got only 39 marks for maths ,can i apply for improvement exam? i am from trivandrum, kerela ,from where will i get form for improvement exam?
12th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

cbse madras region improvement exam application form and last date of submitting the form
12th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

for being eligible to take bitsat exam ........will i have to give improvement exam for all subjects or i can apply for only pcm?
11th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve 12th class PCM? Will i be eligible for IIT?
7th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i had passed Bsc maths in calicut university at 2003.can i improve my perentage.
1st November 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am not eligible for NET due to less marks in MA.can i give improvement exam?
from where to get the forms?
gujarat.
23rd June 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

due to less %age in bcom so i give improvement exam of bcom ? please give date of improvment exam and fee structure and where to get the form ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?