20th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend the MBBS counselling after attending 3011 rank?

hello sir, can i get mbbs seat in bvp after securing 3011 rank,reply pls,i have been called for counselling,should i go or not,i need mbbs only

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  2. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  3. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS?
  4. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 4971 rank in PGCET being a SC student?
  5. Can I attend counselling with 32495 rank in JEXPO 2015?
  6. Is it worth attending counselling having 24000 rank in KIIT entrance exam?
  7. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate?
  8. Prerequisites of attending VITEEE 2015 counselling?
  9. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  10. Why I was not called for 1st counselling had 298 general rank in BCECE-MBBS?
  11. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  12. How should I join Central Railway after studying B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  13. Can I attend counselling for admission in any Polytechnic college if secured 24085 rank in JEXPO?
  14. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  16. Can I attend counseling after scoring 11595 CET rank?
  17. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering
  18. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2015, 12:18 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I attend the MBBS counselling after attending 3011 rank?

Your fear is justifiable. Normally MBBS courses in a state allow at most 2500 rank. You have a rank that is 500+ the limit. But it doesn't matter much. This is because you have already got a rank. Normally people scoring more than the limit do not get a rank. Since you have got a rank, there are at least 40% chances that you will get vacant seats in some college. Although by the time you are called in for counseling, you might not get options from really popular colleges. But nevertheless, you might get a chance to be a part of this course. One more thing to think about is that since your rank is much greater than 1000, there very little chances, in fact no chances to be a part of general course. There is a chance that you might have to choose between dental and veterinary. So give this a thought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?