24th December 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA course after doing MCA

im studying 2nd B.sc com.sci.. i want to do my higher studies bt im nt interested in doing MCA.. i want to join MBA course.. When should i start my preparation 4 MAT exams? do i need to go any coaching classes?

10th January 2013, 05:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA course after doing MCA

MAT exams are usually conducted 4 times in a year. This will be in the months of January, May, September and December. You can start preparations for the upcoming exam, now onwards. Questions will be based on language comprehension, numerical ability or critical reasoning. Approaching coaching centers will be useful if you have difficulty in self preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?