11th January 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Animation and VDX course after my graduation in B.Tech? I am 24 years old

hey,do you recommend me to do a animation and vfx coarse after my graduation of b.tech.i will be of age 24.do you think its not too late plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  2. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  4. How to do Animation course after doing graduation in B.Com from University of Allahabad?
  5. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  6. How can I get Job in Automobile Companies having done Graduation in B.Sc Animation?
  7. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing BSc Animation
  8. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  9. Best colleges for doing Animation after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  11. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  12. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  13. Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?
  14. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Animation and VFX course after graduation in B.Tech?
  16. What is the future in Animation Field? What is the eligibility?
  17. How to do my career in animation after passing 10th with 92%
  18. Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years? -- [New]
4th September 2018, 02:42 AM
aj232

Default Re: Should I do Animation and VDX course after my graduation in B.Tech? I am 24 years old

You can do an animation and VFX course now. It's not too late. If you have an interest in this field then you must do it. These are the name of some institution:
1.Maya Institute Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
2.Arena Animation
3.St. Xavier's College
4.DSK International
5.National Institute Of Film And Fine Arts
4th September 2018, 02:49 AM
aj232

Default Re: Should I do Animation and VDX course after my graduation in B.Tech? I am 24 years old

You can do an animation and VFX course. It's not too late. If you have an interest in this field then you must do it. These are the name of some institutions:

1.Maya Institute Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
2.Arena Animation
3.St. Xavier's College
4. National Institute Of Film And Fine Arts
5.DSK International
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?