15th August 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in Animation Field? What is the eligibility?

Hi i m hemali. I was complete my graduation this year from commerce stream. Now i want to make our future in animation field so i just want to know that which is the best course in animation... Nd what is the eligibility on this

18th June 2013, 12:44 AM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: What is the future in Animation Field? What is the eligibility?

hiiiiiiii..

following courses-

3D max 9 & Character Studio
.ToonBoom Studio v3.5
. HTML
. Javascript
. Macromedia Flash 8
. Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
. Adobe Illustrator CS 2,
. CorelDRAW X3,
. Photoshop CS 2 with Image ready,
.Fundamentals of Computer, Multimedia and Internet

Eligibility

There are many diploma and degree courses available to groom animators for this industry. Aspirants seeking a diploma a bachelor degree in animation should have passed 12th standard from any recognized board with minimum of 45% marks.
Likewise, for postgraduate programs in animation training, one must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline preferably arts. One should ideally have a basic knowledge of handling computers.

Popular institutes like Industrial Design Center (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and Indian Institute of Design (NID) have a stringent eligibility condition-only candidates with engineering background (architecture, technology or other engineering background or graduate of fine arts are welcome to apply.....

thnkng u..
18th June 2013, 05:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Hi

Since your done with graduation.You can be eligible for animation and multimedia.

Generally this a diploma course and now a days it is taken into serious degree.

In Hyderabad JNTUH UNIVERSITY provides a UG degree course on animation.

Eligibility criteria:

+2 is required for doing the animation.

Even a 10th passed can do but it is suggested after the +2.

Course duration is of 1year or max 2 years.

S/W like Maya are teached in this course.

Fee will be high.

Fee will be aproximately 1.40lakhs per year

Hope this helps you.

Best,
Sampath
18th June 2013, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Degree and Diploma courses are offered in animation. Candidates can join diploma or degree in animation after passing of 10+2 or equivalent. Post graduate courses are also available after degree. An artistic mind set and flair in arts are essentials for animation studies. Most of the institutes train and place their students. Career opportunities are numerous in India as well as abroad. Future of animation is seen clear as most of the movies, TV shows and Cartoons run with animation base. Computer expertise especially in programming languages like C++, Java will be added advantage for better career option. Candidates can select particular animation course after considering talent and interest in that field. Institutions will provide further details about selection of course. Digital Film Animation, Digital Web Authoring, Diploma in Digital Visual Communication and Digital Printing and Publishing are some of the courses in animation.
24th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i go in animation field after passing 12th from commerce wid entrepreneurship stream nd getting 43%???..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?