15th April 2012, 06:05 PM
sruthy.od

Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?

Nw am doing btech second year cse.i like to learn something different with my btech. Am not intrested in computer language study. ...pls suggest any different course to me.
Am intrested in designing.
Then,is animation and graphics design sutable for me?
Pls give me some courses

23rd June 2012, 01:24 PM
Nishi Chandra

Default Re: Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?

Hi,
Graphics and animation is suitable for anyone who loves designing, drawing, sketching and has atleast the basic knowledge of what graphic designing means.
So you can do try your hands at that but remember you got to learn from the experts. I don't about other cities but Mumbai has various colleges and institutes offering graphic designing courses but I can only think of one right now which can provide you with amazing facilities, experienced faculty, lot of opportunities to showcase your talent. It's called Ecole intuit.lab Mumbai, which is a design and visual communication French school. Pay them a visit on their Facebook page and get your queries answered.
29th May 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?

which is the most demanded programming language to get jobs?
10th August 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

the best course is photography
19th September 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for animation after completing my btech in IT?
1st May 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm in confusion state that what to do either animations or engneering related course plz suggest me
27th January 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether we want any knowledge about programming languages to join animation..or just computer basic is enough?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?