19th March 2013, 11:54 PM
ymonikareddy

Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?

i'm a computer science student.but i like animation..is animation better option after my graduation? how much salary will i get after animation course?

20th March 2013, 11:24 AM
single1

Default Re: Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?

hi...
Animation is a good option......the field is booming right now, with demand crossing more than supply......

the basic thing that you should be knowing in animation is - drawing/sketching and good creative mind.......this the combination that will bring success in animation field....because here degree doesn't matter, all that matters is what projects you have done and how good you are........

if you qualify in these two categories, then take up animation.....else, its better to pursue your engineering or mba degree later....

30th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?

Hello Friend,

Here, I just wanna say you that you've already completed you degree in B.Tech. Now, make sure that are you really wanna join the animation course?

No doubt, its will be rocking option for you, if you've interest in this. You must go with this if have the ability to think deeper and design different.

Creativity of your mind can make you the leader of this field. So, sharpness of your mind is essential in this stream.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized board in any stream.

Available Degree/Diploma Course:

1. Diploma in Advance Video Editing

2. Diploma in Advance Web Designing

3. Masters in Advance Multimedia Animation

4. PG in Advance Multimedia and Animation

5. 10 Months Advance multimedia and video course

6. Bechalors in Graphic Designing and VFX

7. B.sc. in Animation

8. 3-D Max

9. V-Ray

10. 3-D Banner Designing

Best Colleges and Institutes:

1. Picasso Animation College

2. MAAC

3. Imacc

4. Artre

5. Birla Institute of Technology

6. Pivot Animation

7. Pisces Education

8. Adoro Multimedia

9. IGNOU

10. CG Mantra

11. Arena Animation

12. OXL

13. O Morph Academy

14. Framebox

15. Smart'12

You may join these courses as part time and full, both. It's completely your choice.

According to my point of view, as you've done your B.Tech. You can easily get a job in any designing company...so should join this course as part time. It will explore your skills more.

I wish this information help you a lot. Wish you all the very best............
17th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

But actually I don't want to be a member of service based companies like Infosys..bt I do have interest in working in animation companies..so can I take the animation related courses and join in animation companies?
22nd July 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

do b.tech in c.s have good oportunities and good salary? I have interest in animation and im presently living in india, so should i take c.s in b.tech?
3rd September 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How much salary will obtain that course?
31st October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am 10 3 year diploma holder in engineering..
I want higher educatn in Animatn nd vfx...am i qualified for bsc animation nd vfx ....plz tell me..whch is best instiution in south india..
12th December 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BE CSE ...
I'm very like to be joining higher animation
I'm very interest to creative thinking
What is the course suit for me....
Please suggests me
My email I'd - [email protected]
13th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Animation Course is a very good and trending course now a days. In abroad Such a very high demand of an Animation engineer. Animation has a bright scope now a time. So if you want to go for the animation course than it is a very good thing.
But I want to say that No doubt Animation is a very good stream but you are now a b.tech holder you have done your bachelor's with CSE stream than why are you want to go for animation field. If you go for the animation field before your bachelor's than it's different thing, but now you spend a lot of money in your bachelor's and now you want to move for animation than your money will be totally waist for bachelor's degree. You don't need to do bachelor's and if you spend your money on in than try to with your stream not with different stream. After B.tech CSE there is also very good jobs for you. In India such a so many top MNC companies who recruit B.Tech holders. After completing your Bachelor's you can apply in these companies:
Toshiba
NEST
TCS
Wipro
Oracle India
Cognizant
Infosys
Accenture
Mahindra Satyam
L & T
and so many companies.

So according to my view in spite of moving to animation branch you have to try to get a job in your sector or if you have interest to study more than you can go for your master degree.
14th December 2015, 06:11 PM
narim.

It is strange that you would like to go for Animation after B.Tech Computer Science. If you had interest in Animation, you would have opted for it just after 12th class. You don't need to spend 4 years of time towards B.Tech course. In this time, you should have learnt a lot in Animation side.

However you can switch to Animation now. You will be having very good opportunities outside in Animation side.

As you are already a computer science student, you can easily understand Animation course.

There are so many Institutes to teach Animation course. But it is a costly course. However, you can get good salary.
6th May 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am BE ece holder.now i am working in IT field.but i so much interested for animation. Please, tell me any idea
12th November 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Is animation is workout after B.tech?? Iam a B.tech student in cse department. I want to join B.SC animation in multimedia is it correct for me?? Is there any opportunities are there to join in that course??
24th March 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am doing b.tech in CSE. So my question is that after completing my b.tech course can I do m.tech in Animation. If I can then what will be the scopes for me.
3rd April 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done btech in eee i.e. electrical and electronics.. so is there any scope for me in animation field. If yes, then which course i can do for getting a good job in animation field??
6th May 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th std and I decided to join b.tech cse group. I was interested in cse and animations also so I decided to join in cse group is there any advantages to take animations after completing btech I was very confused.
Should I take animations instead of b.tech is there any opportunities.
22nd March 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my BTech and want to pursue for animation courses , my question is what qualities do you need for this courses and how much can you earn??
29th March 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do animation after learning b.tech computer science can i learn animation. where is best college in India or Austrilia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?