26th November 2011, 06:54 PM
moziac

Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th commerce?

i have done 12th in commerce without maths, should i do BBA or B.com before my business?

Which will help me in my business?

2nd December 2011, 05:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th commerce?

Hello Friend,
As you are planning to do your own business then it will be advisable to opt for the BBA course. But let me tell you that whether you do B.Com or BBA you should surely be able to use your knowledge for the growth of your business. Also in BBA you can learn about finance, marketing, systems, human resource etc so i would suggest you that if you do your BBA then surely it will be of immense help for you in your business as you can manage your finance and manpower more effectively.

regards
23rd February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10 2 without maths... Should i prefer Bba???
10th June 2012, 04:24 PM
akkikaware

Hi friend,
I think you have to do BBA.
Because now days there are many scope in this field.
in BBA you can learn about the
finance.
also marketing, systems and human resource etc..

best of luck ...
12th October 2012, 01:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by moziac View Post
i have done 12th in commerce without maths, should i do BBA or B.com before my business?

Being a 12th Commerce stream candidate your eligible for both the BBA as well as B.com Course . Both the Course having good scope in Job Prospectus as well as Career Options .

B.com Stands for ( Bachelor of Commerce ) / BBA Stands for (Bachelor of Business Administration ) .

The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Six semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers in this College Offers this Course .

::: Suggestion :::

I think that your in Confusion to Choose the Course . Here I suggest you , If your Interested in Accounting Filed than you may apply for B.com Course and If your Interested in Management Field than you may apply for BBA Course .

To Join in this Bachelor degree Course than you should finished in 12th standard / Equivalent Course from recognized University . You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

The candidate who Complete 12th standard may directly eligible to get admission for Bachelor degree Courses , Because there is no Entrance Examination for this Bachelor degree Course .

So, After Completing your 12th standard you may Choose any one of the Course which you have Interested .

Career Option After Completing B.com and BBA Course :-

After Completing this Bachelor degree Courses than you may apply for the Master degree Course like,

Master degree Courses :-

-Master of Commerce
-Master of Arts
-Master of Business Administration
-Master of Computer Application

Professional Course :-

-Chartered Accountant
-Company Secretary
-Cost and Work Accountant
-Chartered Financial Analyst
12th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by moziac View Post

>>Dear aspirant you having interested in business its a good decision you can eligible to apply for both the BBA as well as B.com Course . These Courses having good scope in Job Prospectus as well as Business knowledge .

>>To Join in this Bachelor degree Course than you should completed in 12th standard . You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

>>B.com Stands for ( Bachelor of Commerce )
>>BBA Stands for (Bachelor of Business Administration ) .

The duration of the Course is for 3 years and the Course is divided into 6 semester

If you choose any one of these its helps for future studies also like MBA.Here I suggest you , If your Interested in Accounting Filed than you may apply for B.com Course and If your Interested in Management Field than you may apply for BBA Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?