6th February 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?

hello
my 12th class result is awaited .
I want to do BBA .
my question is this what is
minimum percentage required for BBA
in 12th I am in commerce field.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  2. Courses to study after 12th Commerce other than BBA and B.Com?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission in BBA?
  4. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Eligibility to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Minimum percentage required to do BBA?
  7. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
  10. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  11. How much percentage is required to study BBA in Calicut University
  12. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  13. How much percentage is required to study BBA?
  14. Subjects necessary in graduation to study CA? Can CA be done after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers?
  17. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore?
  18. Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream
8th February 2015, 02:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?

Minimum percentage required to pursue BBA:

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th class" from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th class (Intermediate) Or 10+2 Examination.

>> So if you have secured minimum 50% marks, you can pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) course.

BBA Specializations:

There are several specializations available in BBA course, you can choose best stream among the following streams based on your interest. Various BBA streams are, Design Management, Accounting, Human Resource, Legal Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Tourism and Hospitality, Operations Management, Information Technology, BBA Public Relations, Management Information Systems, International Business, Management.
8th February 2015, 06:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Since you have not mentioned your colleges preference, so it's difficult to provide you required information.
Most of the govt. colleges having BBA courses take their entrance exam irrespective of 12th percentage, while private colleges consider 12th percentage.

You should have at least 70% so that you are eligible to appear for entrance tests.
For BBA, maths/non-maths commerce, both are eligible.
13th May 2015, 11:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the guidelines of UGC, a candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission. And a minimum percentage of 50% in higher secondary from a recognized board.

So, if you fulfill the above said criteria then you can pursue the BBA course.
23rd May 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

my name is piyush and i got 66% so in which college should i do bba in canada
11th June 2016, 04:33 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

To be eligible to get admission in BBA course,
you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-
You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
You must have secured minimum 50% marks in your 12th standard and English should be one of subjects in your 12th standard.
The minimum age required to get admission in BBA course is 17 years.
Most of the colleges or universities conducts entrance exam for admissions and you must qualify the entrance exam to get admission in the BBA course.

After completion of BBA course, you can pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear for the entrance exams such as MAT, XAT, etc.
14th June 2016, 02:52 PM
Expert king

The minimum percentage required to join in BBA is 50% in your 12th.
Candidates who completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream with not less than 50% marks are eligible to pursue BBA course.

The minimum age required to pursue BBA course is 17 years.

Some colleges/ universities conduct an entrance test on their own for selection of candidates on merit basis for providing admission in BBA course. If you wish to get admission in such type of colleges/ universities, you need to appear in entrance examination and by qualifying the entrance examination with good marks, you can get admission in BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?