10th April 2011, 10:08 AM
anirudhbhatt

Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?

I have gone through my 12th class exam with PCM just now. I am not interested in studies science. I want to do MBA. What should i do either BBA or B. Com

Anirudh Bhatt

27th February 2012, 05:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?

As you want to pursue MBA in future then i will suggest you to go with BBA course although if you pursue b.com even though you can do MBA in future now its your choice in which you are comfortable after all you no it better.For BBA bachelors of business administration a pass in Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must with minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam and english should be one of the subjects.Selection is basically based on the marks which you scored in 12th.General age bar is a minimum of 17 years and maximum 22 years.Although the procedure of admission is not same in every colleges and the duration of this course is of 3 years.
List of colleges which offers BBA course is:-

Mount Carmel College

Amity International Business School

St.Xaviers college

Lovely Professional University

R.K. Institute Of Management and Computer Science

Accord School of Business

Pioneer College of Management (PCM)

MassCoMedia Pvt. Ltd
4th June 2013, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested in MBA, you can go with BBA rather than B.Com. B.Com degree also helps you to join to MBA, as graduation is the basic qualification for MBA. But BBA degree is much related to the syllabus for MBA and hence BBA graduation is much suitable. Admission to the course is usually made on the basis of 12th class marks. Certain Universities (Delhi University) carry out entrance test for selection process.
27th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 mpc.which would be the best option to do MBA either b.tech or BBA
18th May 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 12TH FROM PCM..NOW I'M NOT AT ALL INTRESTED IN PERSUING SCIENCE... WILL B.COM BE THE BETTER OPTION?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?