27th June 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Maths Honors from Hansraj or B.Arch from IP university?

i am confused that shud i do maths honours from hansraj or b.arch from IP university...cause as a colg hansraj is betr...bt as a course b.arch is betr...so wat shud i do nw....???

26th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Should I do Maths Honors from Hansraj or B.Arch from IP university?

Dear,
Both are distinct courses, there is no comparison between them. If you want to see yourself as a mathematician, statistician or a professional that works with some MNCs then you should go for B.Sc in mathematics. Also college you have mention nice. On the other hand if you want to see yourself as an architect then you should opt for B.Arch.

In term of salary, Architecture get very less bugs in beginning but he will get more when he will gain some experience then only sky is the limit for him. For mathematician, a limited salary is assigned that will revise many time year after year.

With Regards,
~~~~~~~
Manvendra
~~~~~~~
26th August 2011, 11:05 PM
maneek

yes, you can do b.arch from hansraj it is better for you if you get above 60%
30th May 2012, 09:33 PM
kaveribiswas

Both are distinct courses, there is no comparison between them. If you want to see yourself as a mathematician, statistician or a professional that works with some MNCs then you should go for B.Sc in mathematics. Also college you have mention nice. On the other hand if you want to see yourself as an architect then you should opt for B.Arch.
8th August 2012, 12:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I do Maths Honors from Hansraj or B.Arch from IP university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am confused that shud i do maths honours from hansraj or b.arch from IP university...cause as a colg hansraj is betr...bt as a course b.arch is betr...so wat shud i do nw....???
Hi

I would say you should go with the Maths Honors course in Hansraj College instead of the B.Architecture course in the IP University.

This is beacuse as you may also know that Hansraj College is among the top 5 Colleges in the Delhi University. Moreover the Delhi University is a brand in itself and there have been so many politicians, film actors, cricketers and other celebrities who have been graduated from the Delhi University.

So it has big name and also the value of the course Mathematics Honors is NOT BAD ! There are people who strive to get in Hansraj for this course but cannot make through because of low aggregate in Class 12th.

On the other hand, IP University is also good and B.Arch is not a bad course either. But to be frank, the weight is heavier on the Hansraj side. This is because Maths Honors is a full time 3 years graduation program whereas the B.Arch is a full time 5 year program !

If you take up Maths honors, you can do MBA in the rest 2 years. That would be a lethal combination for any MNC to hire you.
Whereas the B.Arch is a slow and long course, and doesnt take any guarantee that you will be placed with any good package in a company.
B.Arch degree holders actually have very fluctuating job and they are not permanent all the time.

Hence I would recommend the Mathematics Honors in Hansraj College, Delhi University. The final decision has to be yours.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th June 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is better Btech from IPU or Maths honours from DU?
9th July 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

which one of the corses are having better future....
b.sc in math from mata sundri (delhi university) or b.arch from gateway college of architctr. murthal...???
4th April 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between bsc zoology from gargi college, du or b.arch from ipu?
9th June 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option Barch from NIT bhopal or jamia Islamia or GCA...I am getting all these colleges for Barch..
but I have also a keen interest in Mathematics and my 12th Aggregate was also good
(96.2%) so I can also get a good college of DU..
but I am confused that which way I should go? which carrer has better future life and money!1
please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?