13th February 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do BCA and MCA after passing 12th? Can I become an Ethical Hacker after doing BCA or MCA?

i m doing my 12 this year after this i want to do BCA nd also MCA if possible i want to ask this dat can i become an ethical hacker after doing my BCA or MCA? ??

14th February 2014, 04:58 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BCA and MCA after passing 12th? Can I become an Ethical Hacker after doing BCA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing my 12 this year after this i want to do BCA nd also MCA if possible i want to ask this dat can i become an ethical hacker after doing my BCA or MCA? ??
Dear Friend,
yes it is possible to do BCA after class 12th. You can also do MCA without doing BCA. If you have mathematics as one of subjects in Class 12th and in Graduation then you can appear in MCA entrance examination. After doing BCA or MCA you will not become an ethical hacker. Hacking is a separate course which you can do in private institute. At various places you can join hacking course. But for hacking you should have a good knowledge of programming, networking and communication. These things you can learn in BCA and MCA course.

Thank you....
12th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BCA and MCA after passing 12th? Can I become an Ethical Hacker after doing BCA or MCA?

I want to be a hacker after BCA and MCA after passing 12th for art pls sir help me?
2nd January 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing msc maths and can he study ethical hacking course part timely and where this course is available in coimbatore
9th October 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I am having gap of 4 ers after completing my puc now I have to do bca and Ms in computers weather is it possible to do both at the same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?