12th July 2011, 04:16 PM
chills

Should I do Pharmaceutics from Panjab University or MS Pharm(Medicinal Chemistry) from NIPER?

Shud I do pharmaceutics from panjab university or MS.PHARM.(MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY) from NIPER...? which one will b better for my future.?

12th February 2016, 08:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I do Pharmaceutics from Panjab University or MS Pharm(Medicinal Chemistry) from NIPER?

From the two options that you have given it is better to study the course of MS.PHARM(MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY) from NIPER.
This course is better for the future in the long run as the placement of NIPER is very good and it will be very useful for you in the long run.
Apart from the placement part both the courses are of the same kind.
So it is better for you to go to NIPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?