23rd September 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Details for ICWA after doing B.Com and MBA in finance

I have done B.Com and M.B.A. in Finance, I want to know full details for icwa, and I also want to know that how I can enroll myself for it... And just want to know that on whose name draft is to be made so that I can be able to get the prospectus to get enrolled for it... and please tell me the address where I have to send this D.D.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do ICWA after doing B.Com and MBA in finance?
  2. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  3. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it? -- [New]
  4. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  5. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  7. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  8. How to join ICWA course after doing MBA finance from PTU?
  9. After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?
  10. What to do after 12th commerce?
  11. How to complete ICWA after completing MBA finance
  12. Best course between CS, CA, ICWA? I have done MBA finance after B.Com
  13. How to join in ICWA after completing BSc(MSc) with 70%
  14. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  15. Should I do M.Com or MBA in finance?
  16. How should I apply for ICWA after completing MBA(Finance)?
  17. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  18. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
1st November 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details for ICWA after doing B.Com and MBA in finance

i have completed mba finance and currently working in bank. now i would like to complete icwa. what is the procedure?
1st June 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

am completed MBA pls send me full details about ICEA
2nd September 2013, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,please tell me the details of tranning period after completion of intermediate exam .
22nd October 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

how to do the icwa cource, & what are the qualification required for that?
2nd June 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the future and career opportunities after MBA finance along with ICWA course, send me the detail information on - [email protected]
its very urgent for me. if possible plz contact e today itseff.
24th May 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm Pallavi, I have completed MBA Finance. Know I would like to Join ICWA. Could you please give me the procedure for registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?