7th March 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?

i m confused whather i do training or do some courses after b.tech of 3rd yr ??????wht iz the best way 2 b success in my life??????

23rd April 2011, 10:05 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?

hi..
its very simple to make the decision of whether doing an course or an training,
if you are interested in doing job after completion of your graduation its better to go for an training in an good company because this will help you in getting the job very easily and if you are interested in going for higher studies in the the future then its better to do some sort of course related to that education which you want to do in afetr completion of your graduation,
generally people are interested either doing an mba or m.tech so if you can also take coaching or writing the entrance exams of these courses ,
but there is also an option of doing market oriented courses which will also help you in an great way in getting an job in an good company
but please dont waste the summer vacation and do some thing useful
14th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?

which companies will take electronics and communication engineering graduates and pay scale for freshers?
plz help me and give the full details
dis my email id [email protected]
12th June 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

training from a company is better training from an institute?
23rd June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

m a student of 3rd year,i wnt 2 knw about d different competitive government xams apart 4m ies....in d electronics n communication field?????n about d different private companies which hire freshers 4m d field of ece???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?