31st March 2011, 06:09 PM

Can I get a seat for M.Tech with a rank of 13095? What is the procedure and how will I get notified about the counseling?

i got 13095 rank in gate exam.is ther possiblity to getting seat in m-tech.what is procedure.how come i know about councilling and all.what i will do.plz msg me.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Tech with 12069 rank in GATE being a BC-E candidate? Procedure of GATE counseling? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling?
  3. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  4. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring overall rank of 3571 and community rank in 2247?
  6. Details of last years counseling details? Which seat can I expect after scoring 220 rank?
  7. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  8. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  9. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in OU(Production Engineering) or JNTUH(Advanced Manufacturing Systems)
  12. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  13. Can I get a seat in GNDU after scoring 201907 AIR? Any manual counseling for GNDU?
  14. How to get a seat in counseling after securing 46147 rank?
  15. How much rank should I get to get a seat in SRM university during counseling?
  16. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  17. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  18. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?

4th April 2011, 09:41 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat for M.Tech with a rank of 13095? What is the procedure and how will I get notified about the counseling?

You will have to submit the application for each institute.
Some states are arranging for common counselling(tamil nadu and some other). for this you have to wait for one or two months.

26th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat for M.Tech with a rank of 13095? What is the procedure and how will I get notified about the counseling?

can i get m.tech in any iit with 8127 rank

23rd June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 34.924 in ME tancet 2011. Whether it is a good mark?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?