15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate?

Hi sir, I am pawan kumar pursuing B.E 6th semester in Mechanical stream in VTU University in Bangalore. I would like to do one month training, so please tell me the procedure to follow to apply for Training and send the details to this email address - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  5. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  9. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  10. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?
  11. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  15. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
16th June 2016, 08:00 AM
PUneeth Chitikeshi

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate?

Sir . I'm Puneeth kumar , studying btech 3rd year in automobile department. In SRM university. I want to do inplant training, so please tell me the Details of it.
Email : [email protected]
16th June 2016, 12:41 PM
KATHIR EEE

Default Re: Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate?

Sir, I would like to do three days training for mettur T P P, so please tell me the procedure to follow to apply for Training and send the details to this email address - [email protected]
17th June 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to opt for Diploma course, you can very much opt for it by visiting the branch office of the organization or its official website in which you wish to opt for your internship program. There you will be getting an application form and after filling up the application form by providing the required details asked for, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the Internship program offered by the prospective organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?