21st June 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?

Dear Sir,
My self Rajput Sumit Singh. I am Graduate from BCA and now i want to do MBA.
I am working in Crystal Ceramic Ind. as a Development Officer for 2-May-08.
But if I do MBA Regular then I will lose the best job & if i do distance MBA then it's value willbe down.

20th May 2011, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?

It is not that doing a distance education doesnot carry any value. If you have an option then you must go for a regular course. After it if you do it from a reputed institute you will certainly be able to find a better job. For that you must try to go the top institutes in the country. Taking CAT exam will help for the same.
20th May 2011, 09:57 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?

Hello,
If you want to persue MBA As well as job in company, so distance learning will be best option for you. If you opt distance learning from recognised institutes then there are less chances that the value of the course will go down. Although MBA has its own value whether its regular or via distance learning.
Ok.
29th May 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madem
i completed my degree(B.s.c) in distance 2011.i have 2 years of marketing experience.i am planing to do MBA
My question is Can i go for MBA regular or distance only option for me?
Which is the best for me MBA marketing or Business management..
In which collage i have to take admission for good seeking good sub acknowledged Business school or any other
19th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir can Ba graduate do mba
22nd June 2011, 04:15 PM
raja badam

If you have good job after you under graduation .do not loose your valuable job.because now a days there is no value for State level entrance exams MBA.only MBA is valuable only one who do the MBA from National level through the entrance exams of MAT/CAT/SNAP/XAT/IFS etc are valuable.so you do your job and apply for distance MBA.you ger working experience as well as Distance MBA certificate,that MBA qualification is very use full for your promotions.
All the best for you bright future..
23rd May 2013, 01:29 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Regular MBA is always preferred

Always remember the following sequence

- Full time MBA
- Part time MBA
- Corresponding MBA

Since you are investing your money and time, you should take into consideration how much it pays your.

Go for Full time MBA as it would provide good value to you and your CV

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?