25th August 2012, 10:49 PM
nilishasharma

How to go for regular MBA or distance?

plz help me.i shud go for regular mba or distance...personally i want to go for distance..bt is it necessary to have regular mba only for getting good jobs and also for applying govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for regular MBA or distance?
  2. Difference between distance and regular MBA?
  3. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  4. Should I do MBA in distance or regular?
  5. Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better? -- [New]
  6. Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I go for Regular MBA or Distance MBA? Which MBA schools are there in Hyderabad?
  8. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  10. How to get a job after doing MBA in regular?
  11. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  12. Distance MBA or regular MBA: Better option?
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
  15. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  16. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  18. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
26th August 2012, 05:37 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to go for regular MBA or distance?

HI...
If you are not doing any other JOB ,or any other courses ..then it will be better to do a regular MBA courses ..
If you are working or doing another course then you have no other option..go for distance courses..
Thank you..
All the best..
27th August 2012, 11:08 PM
nilishasharma

Default Re: How to go for regular MBA or distance?

thanx alot...bt plz tell me whether i am eligible to apply for govt jobs if i do mba with distance from imt ghaziabad.or some other?
23rd May 2013, 12:51 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to go for regular MBA or distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilishasharma View Post
plz help me.i shud go for regular mba or distance...personally i want to go for distance..bt is it necessary to have regular mba only for getting good jobs and also for applying govt jobs?
HI

Regular mba is always preferred over any other form of MBA.

The preferrence is in the following sequence
- Full time regular MBA
- Part time MBA
- correspondence MBA

Regular MBA is most effective form and correspondence MBA is least effective.
With increasing awareness and competition for MBA, candidates are finding it difficult to get placed in regular MBA. You can think of scenario of corresponding MBA.

Since you are investing your time and money, spend it wisely. Corresponding MBA wont add any value to you or to your CV.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?